RFA C633 1945 - 1956
As Everard's City. Built as Coal Lighter. 1956 Sold out of service to F J Everard and renamed CITY. 1960 rebuilt as a tanker.
No comments yet.
A collection of over 3600 photos, started in 2006 with photos by George Mortimore. Rebuilt and expanded 2011 - 2016 by Capt. D.Gerrard RFA(Ret'd). Also included are the RMAS and it's predecessors and Army vessels. Photos for inclusion may be uploaded by Registered Users or emailed as attachments to the Webmaster. (See home page). Historical information sourced from Sigwart, Adams/Smith, Puddefoot, Hannan, Critchley, Villar, Cassar, Sowdon, Cooley, Habesch and various RFA publications.