• Version: 3.0.9
  • Albums: 204
  • Photos: 3895
  • Hits: 4185556

RFA Nimble 1944 -1948

RFA Nimble 1944 -1948     More
RFA Nimble 1944 -1948 Built as ROSLIN CASTLE for Galloway Saloon SP Co,Leith. 1908 purchased by the Admiralty for service as a tender based at Sheerness and was renamed NIMBLE.
2 April 1944 became RFA manned and renamed RFA Nimble. Acted as the Medway Ferry Service between Chatham and Sheerness. Sold 1948. Scrapped 1949.

No comments yet.

  •