At Malta 1954. Built as RFA, Yard manned under Victualling Dept from 1947. Transferred to the Royal Army Service Corps in 1953. (As was Spapool, but dates uncertain). Served in the Med until 1958 then reverted to PAS. Broken up at Troon in 1978
This collection of over 3000 photos was started in 2006 with photos by George Mortimore. Rebuilt 2011. Also included are the RMAS and it's predecessors and Army vessels. Photos for inclusion may be uploaded by Registered Users or emailed as attachments to the Webmaster. (See home page). Historical information sourced from Sigwart, Adams/Smith, Puddefoot, Hannan, Critchley, Villar, Cassar, Sowdon, Cooley, Habesch and various RFA publications. Copyright of images remains with the owners who are acknowledged where known. They may be downloaded only for private use.